FR701-67 Repair System 230V
- Powerful Rework Station
- Safer and more secure rework operation
- with upgraded soldering and desoldering tools
- 2-in-1 unit for space saving
- Compatible with N2 system by purchasing N2 iron (FX-8802) as an optional accessory
Click to shop compatible tips and nozzles:
|T18 Series||N61 Series|
Dual function rework station with FR-4103, 140W high power desoldering gun, and FX-8801, soldering iron, 2-in-1 unit for space saving.
6 applications for a variety of soldering and desoldering works
- Besides FR-4103, 140W desoldering gun, and FX-8801, soldering iron, 4 more applications are compatible with FR-701.
- Tips (T18 and T19 series) and nozzles (N61 series) deliver excellent cost efficiency.
High-power Desoldering gun HAKKO FR-4103
- Increasing the power to 140 W from 50 W of our previous models (HAKKO 474・475), it can make it easy to desolder on multi-layer PWB which was never an easy job, and it can also shorten the process time.
- A wide selection of nozzle, with the addition of new types, is available for a variety of desoldering works.
- Long type nozzles for narrow space
- Oval shape nozzles for flat terminals
- SS type nozzles for micro land-patterns
Soldering iron HAKKO FX-8801/FX-8805
- Thermal conductivity has been increased by reviewing external configuration and internal structure of 900 tip series.
N2 soldering iron HAKKO FX-8802
- The N2 gas runs into the nozzle assembly and covers over the soldering tip.
- It prevents the soldering tip and the heater from being readily oxidized and performs great role as a preheating.
- Two effects of N2 system, preventing oxidation or preheating effect, can improve soldering defects such as bridging, protrusion icicle, insufficient solder filling in PTH, etc.
One-hand Manual-solder-feed iron HAKKO FX-8803
- Solder and feed with one hand
- Feed a set amount of solder with one hand
- Manual feed system is perfect for cellular manufacturing.
- Soldering work can be conducted at the pace of the operator.
- T18 tips series are compatible with this application.
SMD Hot Tweezer HAKKO FX-8804
- Direct heating—less influence upon surrounding components on crowded boards.
- Easily removes SMD chips and flat packages up to 25mm.
- The collet allows easy replacement and alignment of the tips.
Model No. FR-701(Desoldering tool: FR-4103)
Power consumption: 260W
Output voltage: AC 26V
Temperature range: 50 to 480ºC
Temperature stability: ±1ºC at idle temperature (When set to 200 to 480ºC)
Output voltage: AC 24V
Vacuum generator: Vacuum pump, double cylinder type
Vacuum pressure: 80kPa (600mmHg)
Suction flow: 15L/min.
Temperature range: 330 to 450ºC
Temperature stability: ±5ºC at idle temperature
Power consumption: 65W (26V)
Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
Tip to ground potential: <2mV
Heating element: Ceramic heater
Standard tip: Shape-B (No.T18-B)
Cord length: 1.2m
Total length: 222mm (with B tip)
Weight: 52g (with B tip)
Power consumption: 140W (24V)
Nozzle to ground resistance: <2Ω
Nozzle to ground potential: <2mV
Heating element: Composite heater
Standard nozzle: Φ1.0mm S type (No.N61-05)
Cord length: 1.2m
Total length: 168mm (with Φ1.0mm S type nozzle)
Weight: 190g (with Φ1.0mm S type nozzle)
* The suction flow is measured at the filter case suction port of station.
* Total length and weight (w/o cord, hose)