FM-2022 SMD Hot Tweezers Handpiece Only 230V
This listing is for the handpiece only, it does not include Connecting Cable, Iron Holder, and Heat Resistant Pad. For the full kit, click here.
Click here to shop compatible tips for the FM-2022.
The Hakko FM-2022 SMD Hot Tweezers (Parallel Remover) uses revolutionary parallel action between the tip ends (one tip remains stationary) allowing greater surface contact between the tip and the component and providing more efficient and even heat transfer.
For use with FM-206, FM-203 OR FM-202 (discontinued) Soldering Stations only.
- Unique parallel movement of tips allows easy removal of SMD chips and flat packs up to 25mm.
- Direct heating prevent damage to neighboring components on high density board.
- ESD safe by design
Whether removing small chips or larger SOP components, the parallel action of the FM-2022 also allows for a more secure hold onto the component.
- Parallel Remover uses the same quick-change composite tip technology as the popular FM-206, FM-203 or FM-202 soldering station
- Fixing collar properly aligns the tips opposite each other
- Changing tips for different types of components has never been easier.
- Sleep holder allows the handpiece to be put to sleep when not in use, which helps reduce oxidation buildup and extend tip life (Sleep function available with FM-203 ONLY)
Note: Tips/Tweezers not included
- FM2022-02: Hot Tweezers (Parallel Remover), Instruction Manual
- Note: Soldering Station and tip/tweezers to be purchased separately
|Power Consumption||140W (24V)|
|Temperature Range||200°C - 400°C (400°F - 750°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±15°C (±27°F) of set temperature|
|Temperature Stability||±5°C (±9°F) at idle temperature|
|Tip to Ground Resistance||< 2 ohms|
|Tip to Ground Potential||< 2mV (Typical 0.6mV)|
|Cord Assembly||1.2m (4 ft.)|
|Total Length (w/o Cord and Tip)||110mm (4.3 in.)|
|Total Weight (w/o Cord)|| 53g (Handpiece)
11g (SOP 25L Tip only)
For the HAKKO FM-2022, soldering iron tips are not supplied as accessories. Please purchase soldering iron tips separately.
- T8 Series for Asia, Japan, Oceania & Other countries.
- T16 Series for North America & EU.