This error will occur when the tip temperature falls below the set temperature and the low-temperature alarm settings.
The displayed value on the digital display will start blinking continuously and the warning buzzer will sound. Both will only stop when the tip temperature rises to a temperature that is within the set tolerance (50°C/100°F).
For example, if the set temperature is 400°C, the error will occur when the temperature goes below 350°C.Tips:
- Measure the resistance value of the heater.
- Check the heating element for any physical damage
- Ensure the heating element is properly installed
- Check the compatibility of the soldering tip
- Check whether the tip is inserted properly
- Remove any foreign objects if found inside the connector
This error will occur when failures are detected in the sensor or heater, or if the tip is not inserted properly. The power will shut down when this error occurs.Tips:
- Measure the resistance value of the sensor
- Check the soldering tip and the heating element for any physical or electrical damage
- Ensure the soldering tip and the heating element is properly installed
This error will occur when there is an issue with the soldering iron used. It could be that the connector cord is not connected to the station or the wrong soldering iron is connected. On some desoldering stations, this error can also display as “Grip Error".Tips:
- Check that the right handpiece is used
- Check the handpiece for any physical damage
- Ensure handpiece is connected properly to the base unit
This error will occur when there is a possibility of a fan failure. The error code will blink continuously and the power of the device will be shut down.Tips:
- Check the fan connection
- Replace the fan if necessary