FR870B-06 IR Preheater 230V
FR870B-06 IR Preheater 230V
- Infrared pre-heater that provides the optimal heating effect over the whole workpiece surface
- 2 Independent switchable work grid partitions
- Infrared carbon heater
Carbon heaters lamps provide powerful support for insufficient heat when reworking and mounting post-production add-ons
Entire work surface heats rapidly for instant use and improved efficiency
- Six carbon heaters let you preheat the whole board in next to no time after turning the power on.
- Full-board heating and quick temperature ramping let you get the job done quickly when reworking or mounting post-production components to multilayer substrates that require greater thermal capacity.
- As it does not contaminate the air, the HAKKO FR-870B also offers powerful support for a clean workplace environment in industrial applications.
Non-contact system can be used with double-sided boards
- Non-contact system allows preheating of double-sided boards, which hot plates cannot handle.
Set thermal profiles
- Auto mode step-heating method (maximum of three steps/step 1-3) heats PWBs slowly and evenly, letting you transmit 100% of the heat energy from a rework system and soldering iron.
- You'll never be forced to work with a higher set temperature due to insufficient heat again.
Board attachment system facilitates continuous work
- Once a PWB is positioned, boards of the same dimensions can be removed or attached in a single motion. This design greatly facilitates continuous work.
Model No. FR-870B
- Power consumption: AC230V：1,240W
- Operation mode: Power mode, T/C mode, Auto power mode, auto T/C mode
- Setting range : Power mode 0 to 100%
- Setting range : T/C mode 50 to 200ºC
- Setting range : Set time 0-999seconds
- Heating element: Carbon heater
- Effective heated area: 190(W)×80(D)mm
- Heater area dimensions: 248(W)×140(D)mm
- Heater zone: 2
- Temperature sensor: K-type thermocouple
- Heater lifetime: 2,100hours
- Heater control: Power mode : Percentage-based system, T/C mode : PID control
- External connections: Start signal input possible
- Dimensions: 296(W) × 100(H) × 311(D) mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
Unit, thermocouple (type K), power cord, heater lamp (spare), instruction manual
Heating element, 100V-120V
Heating element, 200-240V
Connecting cable, FM-206-to-FR-870/FR-870B/FR-872
PRE ORDER FAQS
View our full list of FAQs here
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Hakko Product sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
Having the item as pre-order means that we do not have to stock up our products unnecessarily, which may lead to faulty wiring or electronics in the long run. With pre-orders, you can be rest assured that the purchased products are brand-new and working well, not something that's been left on the shelf for years!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. Each pre-order product will take approximately 6-8 weeks, but we will definitely ship it out earlier if we have existing stock from a previous shipment.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this may be subjected to changes without prior notice, due to many reasons out of our control (shipping, weather, stock level from Hakko Corporation etc).
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Hakko Products for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Hakko Products immediately requests for the delivery of the item. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings. As mentioned above, we are unable to guarantee the exact date of shipment. We seek your patience and understanding in this matter.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.