FR701-67 Repair System 230V
FR701-67 Repair System 230V
AVAILABILITY: PRE-ORDER | LEAD TIME: 10-16 WEEKS
- Powerful Rework Station
- Safer and more secure rework operation
- with upgraded soldering and desoldering tools
- 2-in-1 unit for space saving
- Compatible with N2 system by purchasing N2 iron (FX-8802) as an optional accessory
Click to shop compatible tips and nozzles:
|T18 Series||N61 Series|
Dual function rework station with FR-4103, 140W high power desoldering gun, and FX-8801, soldering iron, 2-in-1 unit for space saving.
6 applications for a variety of soldering and desoldering works
- Besides FR-4103, 140W desoldering gun, and FX-8801, soldering iron, 4 more applications are compatible with FR-701.
- Tips (T18 and T19 series) and nozzles (N61 series) deliver excellent cost efficiency.
High-power Desoldering gun HAKKO FR-4103
- Increasing the power to 140 W from 50 W of our previous models (HAKKO 474・475), it can make it easy to desolder on multi-layer PWB which was never an easy job, and it can also shorten the process time.
- A wide selection of nozzle, with the addition of new types, is available for a variety of desoldering works.
- Long type nozzles for narrow space
- Oval shape nozzles for flat terminals
- SS type nozzles for micro land-patterns
Soldering iron HAKKO FX-8801/FX-8805
- Thermal conductivity has been increased by reviewing external configuration and internal structure of 900 tip series.
N2 soldering iron HAKKO FX-8802
- The N2 gas runs into the nozzle assembly and covers over the soldering tip.
- It prevents the soldering tip and the heater from being readily oxidized and performs great role as a preheating.
- Two effects of N2 system, preventing oxidation or preheating effect, can improve soldering defects such as bridging, protrusion icicle, insufficient solder filling in PTH, etc.
One-hand Manual-solder-feed iron HAKKO FX-8803
- Solder and feed with one hand
- Feed a set amount of solder with one hand
- Manual feed system is perfect for cellular manufacturing.
- Soldering work can be conducted at the pace of the operator.
- T18 tips series are compatible with this application.
SMD Hot Tweezer HAKKO FX-8804
- Direct heating—less influence upon surrounding components on crowded boards.
- Easily removes SMD chips and flat packages up to 25mm.
- The collet allows easy replacement and alignment of the tips.
Model No. FR-701(Desoldering tool: FR-4103)
Power consumption: 260W
- Dimensions: 190(W)×140(H)×220(D)mm
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Output voltage: AC 26V
- Temperature range: 50 to 480ºC
- Temperature stability: ±1ºC at idle temperature (When set to 200 to 480ºC)
- Output voltage: AC 24V
- Vacuum generator: Vacuum pump, double cylinder type
- Vacuum pressure: 80kPa (600mmHg)
- Suction flow: 15L/min.
- Temperature range: 330 to 450ºC
- Temperature stability: ±5ºC at idle temperature
- Power consumption: 65W (26V)
- Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- Heating element: Ceramic heater
- Standard tip: Shape-B (No.T18-B)
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Total length: 222mm (with B tip)
- Weight: 52g (with B tip)
- Power consumption: 140W (24V)
- Nozzle to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Nozzle to ground potential: <2mV
- Heating element: Composite heater
- Standard nozzle: Φ1.0mm S type (No.N61-05)
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Total length: 168mm (with Φ1.0mm S type nozzle)
- Weight: 190g (with Φ1.0mm S type nozzle)
* The suction flow is measured at the filter case suction port of station.
* Total length and weight (w/o cord, hose)
PRE ORDER FAQS
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Hakko Product sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
Having the item as pre-order means that we do not have to stock up our products unnecessarily, which may lead to faulty wiring or electronics in the long run. With pre-orders, you can be rest assured that the purchased products are brand-new and working well, not something that's been left on the shelf for years!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. Each pre-order product will take approximately 6-8 weeks, but we will definitely ship it out earlier if we have existing stock from a previous shipment.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this may be subjected to changes without prior notice, due to many reasons out of our control (shipping, weather, stock level from Hakko Corporation etc).
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Hakko Products for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Hakko Products immediately requests for the delivery of the item. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings. As mentioned above, we are unable to guarantee the exact date of shipment. We seek your patience and understanding in this matter.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.