FX-8805 Soldering Iron L Type 230V
FX-8805 Soldering Iron L Type 230V
Click here to shop compatible tips for FX-8805
- Compatible with FX-888D All-Round Soldering Station and FX-889 2-Port All-Round Soldering Station.
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- HAKKO FX-8801: M type soldering iron for use with T18 tip series
- HAKKO FX-8805: L type soldering iron for use with T19 tip series
- Packing List: Handpiece, Instruction Manual
- Power consumption 65W (26V)
- Temperature range 50 to 480ºC
- Tip to ground resistance <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential <2mV
- Heating element Ceramic heater
- Standard tip for FX-8801: Shape-B (No.T18-B) Shape-B (No.T19-B)
- Standard tip for FX-8805: Shape-B (No.T18-B) Shape-B (No.T19-B)
- Cord length 1.2m
- Total length FX-8801: 217mm (with B tip)
- Total length FX-8805: 222mm (with B tip)
- Weight FX-8801: 46g (with B tip)
- Weight FX-8801: 52g (with B tip)
Please refer to the User Manual for detailed specifications.
- HAKKO FX-8801: T18 tip series
- HAKKO FX-8805: T19 tip series
|Part Number||Product Name|
|A1560||Heating Element (65W, 26V)|
|B5122||Enclosure Pipe Assembly|
- Use B1785 and B3469 to change FX-8805 to FX-8801.
- Use B5122 to change FX-8801 to FX-8805.
PRE ORDER FAQS
View our full list of FAQs here
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Hakko Product sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
Having the item as pre-order means that we do not have to stock up our products unnecessarily, which may lead to faulty wiring or electronics in the long run. With pre-orders, you can be rest assured that the purchased products are brand-new and working well, not something that's been left on the shelf for years!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. Each pre-order product will take approximately 6-8 weeks, but we will definitely ship it out earlier if we have existing stock from a previous shipment.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this may be subjected to changes without prior notice, due to many reasons out of our control (shipping, weather, stock level from Hakko Corporation etc).
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Hakko Products for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Hakko Products immediately requests for the delivery of the item. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings. As mentioned above, we are unable to guarantee the exact date of shipment. We seek your patience and understanding in this matter.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.